As you may know I shop. I love to shop for other people and I dont really spend as much as I am roumoured to.
For example, I have purchased the forthcoming birthday presents for various kiddies on amazon, this gave me a very generous discount voucher for the very lush boden website. I have had my eye on a skirt, feeling that it was far too expensive I set myself a challenge for buying it for less than £15 on ebay or at least 20% off if new. With my amazon discount voucher, job done!
Ordered a green dress from a website, turns out that "green dress" is the remnants of fallout between kermit and puffa fish. The dress is going to morph into beach towels for the kids.
Now, got my eye on a very very nice italian coffee maker. Despite the fact that I have been warned off drinking coffee from a medical professional, I must have at least one vice? No?
Monday, 8 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment