My new haunt is the cafe at Pastorale antiques in Lewes. I treated myself to lunch there. There is not only a free jug of water with lemon and lime on every table but free lolipops as well. The food is great and very reasonable. I ordered a main course and got so much free salad that I almost burst. Their red cabbage salad with cinammon and raisins was to die for.
Monday, 22 March 2010
New Haunt
My new haunt is the cafe at Pastorale antiques in Lewes. I treated myself to lunch there. There is not only a free jug of water with lemon and lime on every table but free lolipops as well. The food is great and very reasonable. I ordered a main course and got so much free salad that I almost burst. Their red cabbage salad with cinammon and raisins was to die for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how is the serving pace? faster than in the other restaurant? well guess cant be slower...
Yes service with a smile and pronto! There is even a kitchen aid machine to cast longing looks at and also really nice cakes (which I managed to avoid!).
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment