Went out for a girlie night with Beata, Sandy and Emma to see Hedda Gabler at the theatre last saturday. The production was outstanding, the actors were really gripping, Hedda was charming and witty one minute, shockingly evil the next. My kind of entertaiment.
Sandy and I eyed up the bookcase / writing table hybrid in the set, wondering how much it could have been worth. We then went for what we thought was a glass of wine (bottle!) and I got home at the merry hour of 1am. Felt a bit sheepish as I had told our babysitter that I would be back by 11.
We all agreed that Hedda was an interesting and complex character, there were elements of Hedda which I am sure lurk inside me.
Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
babysitter = stuart?
babysitter = lady from nursery. S out at the komedia with his friends.
Post a Comment