Whilst I was clearing up my arts and crafts table at the church and everyone else was busy tidying up the church, returning the church to normal worship stylie, I get a nod from one of the older ladies. I walk over, intrigued.
An explanation soon emerges: tt would seem that as the chairs had been put back, Madam walks up the aisle and at the end of the aisle, near the pulpit, pees herself. Apparently there was quite a big puddle. S goes to sort her out in the toilets, I try and find Gods mop. Turns out that one of the ladies is already busying herself with putting disinfectant in the water and heads out to tackle the mess.
Muttering apologies I get kids back into car to head home, S tells me that he had his hand down Gods U bend as Madam needed so many tissues to blot her clothes dry, that the toilet got blocked up. I am sensing she does stuff like this deliberately as she likes the fuss.
Monday, 22 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment