Tuesday, 1 April 2008

TV Shows

You should know that we don’t watch a lot of television. I detest it and so does the boy. Hubby only watches the odd game of footie. Which is why it came as such a surprise that he has applied to go onto “Who wants to be a millionaire”. His words “babe, we need to make some serious money”…. I flatly refused to have anything to do with it as I would have to punch Chris Tarrant if he was to try and kiss me after each successful question.

Unbeknown to Stuart, I will apply to do Grand Designs Abroad. See what he says when Kevin McCloud starts throwing phrases like “environmental integrity” and “contextualise the build” into the pot.

In all seriousness, I spent a sleepless night re-organising our “house” (when you see the word house, think mud shack, donkey stable and no electric or water!!!) in Zala. The problem is that the house is actually built around the largest winepress I have ever seen. Its an antique and I will probably burn in hell for suggesting that it be chopped up so that we can remove it.

2 comments:

Evova said...

oh and dont forget when he tut tuts and asks the camera that he is seriously worried about their plan and budget.

i can be the friend who turns up and works for free for a week to help you meet the deadline!

Barb said...

HMm, Eva, I would love to to be the friend that helped me to blow the budget, on something quite everyday like a lamp. Yes, I love Kevin. Stuart detests him. Ofcourse!