Have finally managed to purge off my requests on Facebook. I have taken too many quizess ranging from "whats important in love" to "am i swedish enough". For anyone that vaguely has an interest here is something to challenge you:?
1. What colour is my favourite food?
2. Name one of my fav books.
3. What does my friend Erika always nag me about?
4. Since how long have I owned my oldest pair of socks. For a bonus point, are they still in tact?
5. Name 3 items which are always in my handbag but I can never find / use.
6. Would I rather die of cold or heat?
7. What is the first thing I do whenever I check into a hotel?
8. What is my favourite thing to do to break out of being a "mummy"?
9. What perplexes me most about being human?
10. If I were PM, name five things I would change?
Answers on a postcard please....
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
and how swedish are you??
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I think I got 60% swedish. Hey, I like Abba, meatballs, Ikea, they should be begging me to take a Swedish passport!
Post a Comment