Given the fact that I need to plan most largeish social things about 6 weeks ahead (this is so I have time to buy present, get another one as boy invariably ruins / falls in love with it / or I have put it in a safe place). So its hubbies bday looming, a scary one as its the last one in his 30's. Cue endless reflections over the forthcoming weeks about his 30's, dont get me wrong, I like it, it gives us time over a stolen half hour or so to be melancoly.
I need to start thinking of a present. Am thinking tropical fish tank complete with fish, and then it would solve all other christmas presents / birthday presents going forward. One thing is holding me b ack from rushing out and buying said present. Its the look on his and the boys face when one of the fish is sick. Surely there cannot be anymore helpless feeling than the owner of a sick fish (in context of small probs that is!?). I also dont relish the thought of having to dispatch the fish down the loo.
Saturday, 19 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Reccon the boy will love flushing fish down the loo. He has already shown an affinity with water, dunking and dipping...
Post a Comment