Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Seed Count

Okay, as far as I can tell this will be the forthcoming crop for the summer will be as follows:

Approx 20 echinacea flowers which I am going to dry into a tea.
7 tomato plants
5 courgette plants
Approx 100 sprigs of dill and about the same of parsley.
1 square foot of "childrens flowers" a packet of seeds which I bought for 50p. In all probability they are weeds.
10 spring onions

The only things left to plant are: radishes, more tomatoes, some bay leaves and potentially some tarragon.

3 comments:

Evova said...

dont forget I want one of the courgett plants. and you have promised to releave me of some of my tomatoes...

Barb said...

Hi

I have potted up two of the finest courgette plants for you. I have also bought some watermelon, sunflower, radish, and garlic chive seeds, fancy any?

Evova said...

Oooo watermelon yes, radish yes, sunflower maybe if you get loads. The courgettes are happily sunbathing in my kitchen window today. Planting out time - Saturday.