For the past month or so I have had trouble sleeping. Its quite ironic that now that Lottie sleeps through the night, I dont. I am normally completely compus mentus between 2 and 5 in the morning, going back to a very deep sleep just before the kids wake up. Helpful that.
I have tried everything to get back to sleep, drinking more water during the day, reading, counting sheep, then reciting my favourite cocktails, then recalling my favourite ice cream flavours. Then allocating a cocktail and ice cream flavour to my sheep. Nothing worked. I am now awaiting some minor miracle from my GP, the last two nights I have slept slightly better, probably due to sparying cat repellant on the front garden.
Ideas on a postcard please.
Monday, 28 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i walk through a golf course shot by shot, or walking in my head from home to the trainstation. normally falling asleep within 20 minutes probably of boredome more than anything else.
go see mr doctor. or mrs doctor.
yeah, might sniff the old cat repellant again. might kill a few braincells, but sleep is worh it!
Post a Comment