Thursday, 6 March 2008

Day Off

The past few days have passed in a blur of man flu, mum flu (where you pretend you are not about to keel over from sickness, just so you can get on) and plain old child flu. The high point was when Cameron got a new book called "room on the broom", pointed to the narly, haggard, old witch and shouted "Mummy".

In honor of surviving the last couple of days, I am being treated to a day off. I was supposed to be going to a spa with a friend, but, due to a death in her family, she has had to postpone. I have made a rough plan for Saturday. It will definately involve at least 3 scoops of ice-cream and a trip to Borders, where I shall slope off to the quietest corner and read some books.

I also need some clothes and shoes. Bliss.

1 comment:

Evova said...

Oh and nip into Montezuma and get some free chocolate samples.

Enjoy! I do hope you all feeling better