Wednesday, 17 September 2008
Starve a fever
Hmm, MLP had a very high fever, 40 degrees, rushed home to be with her. I do remember the old addage "starve a fever, feed a cold". I am hoping she had a cold as she ate me out of house and home today. She has eaten more than 2 adults. Particularly memorable was the hissyfit she had when we cleared (what we thought) were the leftovers, from the table and she howled like a hyena. Apparently, after almost an hour of eating, she still had a little room left. I am thinking it may be a mediteranean cold whereby she eats for hours, has a siesta and then (please God, No!) parties til dawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
apetite is good, means she cant be that ill. good omen! unless she has that large worm in the intestine...
Post a Comment