Had to buy a new pair of glasses this week, as I left mine in Hungary in July. For the past two months I have been overwearing my contact lenses. The final straw was stubbing my toe on the bed for the fourth morning running, due to inability to see. Went to my opticians. Could I find a frame I liked? Did I want to spend a 3 figure sum on specs which I only ever wear in the house? Spent 2 fruitless hours trying on pairs. Decided needed lunch. Stopped off at a designer discount shop on the way, purchased new designer specs for 19.99. New lenses, will cost me £40 and so I will have saved over £60 on exactly the same pair of glasses. Go me.
Have also found discount contact lenses online, same brand, only 60% cheaper. Brucy bonus.
B
xx
Thursday, 4 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
spex4less.co.uk
got them even cheaper than that! Go me!
Post a Comment