is called Orbing. Unfortunetely there was nothing about it wiping out the rest of the day for my beleagured hubby. The day started off promisingly, i.e. when the boy woke up he asked me what we were going to do today. I replied "put Daddy in a ball and push him down a hill, VERY FAST!". Strangely this induced the boy to get dressed quicksmart. Maybe stringing some adrenalin coated verbs are the latest motivational tool?
The whole orbing experience was over quite quickly, hubby shared an orb with a good friend and whilst us wifies recorded their achievements on camera and dvd. I was dead proud of the way we managed to help push the boys down the hill, then ran to the camcorders at top speed, and manage to get some decent footage.
The boys enjoyed the first 100 meteres, then really suffered for the rest. Apparently the only view they have was grass, followed by sky, then grass reappeared. It was also very very hot inside the orb. Seriously, hubby said he did enjoy it.
Hubby spent the remainder of the day looking very green and feeling woozy. I probably did not help the situation by making Ratatouile and "advising" him to set a good example by eating it all up in front of the kids!
Now if you ask me what my idea of heavenly orbing is, it would be the race where they chase a cheddar cheese down the hill. Good excersise whilst you are doing it and you have a tasty snack at the end.
Saturday, 13 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Or pancake race. But you are BOUND to hurt your ankle.
How about we sit at the top of the hill, eat cheese and pancakes and drink some nice wine? I am up for that. And we can look at the sky, then down at the grass and then up again eh?
I think the orbing sounds quite interesting for someone else to do and I to watch...
Post a Comment