Thursday, 4 September 2008

Only ever listen to myself

Hubby told me I was being too harsh. Boy has had a wee accident at nursery for the past two days. Only ever happened at home once. I listened to the boy and ascertained that nursery are probably not listening to him when he tells them he needs a wee. Very helpfully, he only mentions his intentions once, like a last call for boarding, and then carries on regardless of what is happening.

My personal mantra at the mo is "do you need a wee"? Every half hour or so. Anyway, back to the wee accidents, if I may. Pick him up yesterday, only to be told that he probably has a uninary infection as he is going to the loo every half hour. I think they are being over dramatic and he probably has a chill, hey, I am only the mum, what do I know.

Drag boy and overtired baby to the dr. Upon telling Dr that nursery think he has an infection, Dr laughs and says thats probably unlikely and he prob has a virus. Am given a urine sample pot and told to bring it back tomorrow.

So far, its taken 3 attempts, each time the boy laughs when I tell him he has to aim for the pot. I have been covered in wee more times than is probably healthy today, and whats more, the urine then shoots out of the pot, just when I think we have enough. Resort to homoepathy book which says, if it does not smell or is not dark then dont worry. Its not and we are all the better for not trying to pee in a pokey pot.

No comments: