After a 15 month absence, I returned to work today. I am doing "part time" part time. 10.5 hours a week split over two days. I managed to drop kids off, and do fruit and veg shop before arriving a gracious 15 minutes early. Was great to see everyone and catch up with them. After wading through exactly 4217 unread emails, drinking lots of water (without having to watch which kiddie was going to tip it over), arranging a few training courses for myself, it was time to come home.
I have attached a picture of all the babies born to us project manager ladies over the past year. I really had massive empathy for my boss, as he had to manage 6 highly hormonal pregnant women, all at once, and then watch half his department waltz off on maternity leave.
3 comments:
If that isnt an advert for hiring men I dont know what is...
Glad it went well and I noticed that you DID NOT have time to send mails to me so I am in a bit of a huff. Maybe next week eh?
hi, i did not send you an email because i could not remember your email address, meant to say that in the txt I sent you, but forgot in all the excitement of the job title lottery!
what did you end up with??
Post a Comment