25 January 2008
Subject – Cranky and Bulstrode at the Harbour and Push along Thomas, James and Percy – Boo Hoo
Dear Mr or Mrs Tomy
I opened my present with glee. I normally like the wrapping paper the best as it goes scrunch, but, this time, the contents were better by far. It was Cranky and Bulstrode at the Harbour. I clapped and screamed with excitement, and found it hard to wait for Daddy to put the batteries in.
However, Mr/s Tomy, you are very naughty, as the Push and go Choo Choo’s (Thomas, Percy and James) that I got for Christmas do not work with Cranky. They just keep bumping their heads on the shed leading to Cranky, as they are too tall. My Mummy checked the box, and it does say that it’s all part of the same set: Thomas Motor Road and Rail. Luckily they also bought me Ben the engine, who does fit, as part of my birthday present.
I know there are more important issues in the world than my train set and Cranky not being compatible, like polar bears and penguins not having a place to live soon, children starving etc. But, its hard to understand that when you are two years old. Which is why I have cried and screamed. A lot. I have also taught some of my other toys to fly in frustration. I may also have hit my sister, but I reserve the right to remain silent on that.
Please could you look into the problem for me, as my Mummy and Daddy told me they cannot buy any more for a long long long time.
Thank you.
Saturday, 26 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment