The difference between the sexes has just dawned on me, thanks to the kitchen utensil drawer. When I was in hospital with Lottie, stuart had a utensil drawer clearout. This was 10 months ago. It dawned on me today what bad choices he made. For instance, he did not throw out the bottle opener in the shape of a naked female torso, or the broken plastic cutlery. Neither did he choose to loose the broken cheese silcer or the old corks from champers and wine bottles. Instead, he chose to trash my perfectly useable lemon rind peeler, kebab skewers and plastic spatulas.
Bad choices, as, I need all three to make a lemon drizzle cake(LDC). Then again, we are talking about the man who almost cried when I threw his dunplop trainers away last year. They were 18 years old, 3 sizes too small and were covered in holes. The look of bewilderment on his face was the same as when I just announced that the success / failure of the LDC would depend on his sabbotage of my utensil drawer.
I dont think he will be going near my utensil drawer again.
Monday, 2 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! That teaches him not to try and invade that most female of all spaces - the utensil drawer.
I have all three types if you fancy making me one once this blasted diet is over...
Post a Comment