Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Tutti benne

Went to my aunts for a few days, and had a great time. The kids were spoiled rotten, both being quite hyper by being fed copious amnounts of chocolate, cake, ice cream etc. Stuart and I managed to get out to Swizterland and take Lottie with us. Stuart was in fear of his (remaining) wealth as we headed for Lugano. Unfortunatey the weather was bad and Charlotte not in the best of moods so after a quick bout of shopping, we headed back. I really love being in Italy, its just so relaxing. My aunt plied us with so much food that I cannot smell parma ham or speck now without wanting to wretch.

I discovered a new talent for web development, check out how much I have mangled my aunts website by putting on some new photos, takes real skill to reverse engineer something so badly! www.villacardano.com

We are going to try and go back in Sept for a few days, will need to stay clear of all Italian related food products until then.

No comments: