Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Specialist Subject

Laughter swiftly followed incredulity on Monday night, when, watching Mastermind, the specialist subject chosen by one of the contestants was "Coronation Street". At first, I was appalled, but she ended up winning, not just because she aced all the soap related questions, but she was brilliant in the general knowledge round. I must admit that my opinion of her turned 180 following the general knowledge round. Then I started thinking of what my specialist subject would be, I could only gather the following together:

1. Project Management for small and medium project. Fly by the seat of your pants style. Valium optional.

2. Store cupboard cookery.

3. Cleaning: minimal effort, maximum impact (when the stuff hidden in the cupboard hits you!).

4. How to spot a bargin.

5. How to pick a good book in 5 seconds (thats all you have before you and toddler are forcibly ejected from the bookshop!).

6. David Tennant.

Err, think thats it......

1 comment:

Evova said...

Chocolate?
Boiled Sweets?
How to dry the bberry when its been thrown in the loo?