Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Sock Graveyard?

Today has been a trifle boring so I decided to pair socks. I am ashamed to admit that we own in the region of 40 socks (these are the ones which could be paired) and I think we have owned some of the for about 10 years plus. I really think its time to chuck out some seriously old and frayed socks. There are 16 socks which are classed as spinsters (no match). These are destined for the dustrag dept if the bermuda triangle between the w machine, laundry basket and chest of drawrs does not release the missing sock soon. Its either that or Cameron has been getting desperate for some extra fibre?......

1 comment:

Evova said...

funny that with socks deciding to split up. happens a lot in our home too. but maybe the mice are eating mine... just watched bbc3 athea help i am infested, about someone with LOADS of mice. i need to clean more... and get council in now...