Has to be a quick one as I have had 4 hours sleep, in 3 parts. Lotties colic been so bad for the past two weeks that she has only been able to sleep at night on my chest and it kicks off about 5pm. Stuart tends to do the 10pm to midnight / 1am shift then I take over. We both feel absolutely drained.
Cam on good form, apart from thinking that randomly hitting Charlotte will help aleviate the situation!
Monday, 19 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Still not better then... Have you been watching Celebrity get me out of here?
Oh how I laugh. Lynn is special. But the others arent far o in the annoyance stakes...
No, no watching TV in the evening at the mo. I feed her to bursting point at 7pm, then Stuart takes the 7 - 12 shift, then we swap. Actually got a refferal to the hospital to see specialist as no drugs or anything seem to work.
Will try and catch it tonight. Hear Mark being a naughty boy....oh, those celebs have it soo good!
B
xxx
Post a Comment