One of the relics saved from Stuarts childhood (trust me he is that old that the word relic does not do it justice) is a small teddy. The teddy is sitting on our chest of drawers at the moment as I am too terrified to go near it. This is largely due to the fact that it has no ears or mouth, the fur is long gone and its arms stick out like the Wicker Man. The sight of this teddy at 2am, then 4am, instills such paranoia in me that I cannot get back to sleep. The teddy seemingly follows me around the room, even though it has no eyes. I am sure its a perfectly innocent little teddy, just wanting some love and attention, but there is something sinister about it.
Tonight, I shall try to move the wretched thing into a storage space, but really, deep space 9 is where it belongs. Hmm, maybe the next best thing could be the charity shop?.......Oxfam buyers beware!
Monday, 1 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment