Friday, 28 September 2007

Cheese Fudge

I am writing this quickly as I have approximately 15 mins of my own adult time. Bliss. I have discovered something better than a semi naked chocolate coated Brad Pitt turning up on my doorstep offering to clean the house naked. And breathe! Its called Cheese fudge. Its a full fat cheese from Norway, it looks like a big block of fudge and its to DIE for. So very creamy and nutty in texture. Seeing as all I am on the Atkins diet due to colic, I am only eating cheese and potatoes. Tonight I shall be fighting Stuart for the remnants of the cheese fudge. I am planning on stocking up on this treat big time. Mitzi, if you are reading this then I shall ofcourse, reserve a chunk for you. Eva, your mice will die happy if you put this cheese in the mousetraps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds absolutely dreamy! I have been eating like a (large)piglet for the last week, and the thought of cheese fudge is making me drool pitifully into my keyboard. I'll have to arrange a visit before you and Stu plunder the last of the stock...

Evova said...

I cannot believe you like mesost!! That is such a scando thing to eat. We have it in a tube at home and I have been known to eat it on a spoon... Its also great on ryvita if you are pekish. Or at least that is how I was raised to eat it.

Barb said...

Unfortunately it does not make it to the spoon. Stuart and I eat it whilst Cameron is out of the room for fear of having to share it with him