Normally the sight of Stuart striding purposefully about the house would have me reaching for the phone to call the first available builder. However, in my semi comatose state yesterday, I decided to hang back and await the results of his endeavours. I am pleased to say the object of the claw head hammers attention was the garage door (okay, screws are not supposed to be hammered in) but aside from that one indiscretion hubby got top marks for his efforts.
We have had to revise our thinking that Cameron is the greedy guts of the family, having just had Chipmunk weighed. She has managed to put on over a third of her body weight in under a month, (something that Cam only managed to do after 6 weeks, and he had formula to help with that), probably because she is permanently feeding So much so that I call her my little lipo machine. She still is gorgeous ( I am very biased ofcourse), but I imagine her to be inflating with helium, as her face is getting chubbier and chubbier.
Not much else happening, still only averaging 2 hours uninterrupted sleep a night (last night I got 4 hours sleep in total) and I am going into town to console myself with ice cream.
Tuesday, 28 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She really is gorgeous, and wherever she's putting on weight it all seemed to be in proportion when I saw her last week!
"little lipo machine.." - *snorts coffee out of nose* - I could do with one of those!
Hi I think my view of her must be distorted as i found myself comparing her face to the pilsbury dough boy this arvo. You are deffo not in need of a lipo machine. How is George? I will email you from Facebook, just in case you dont get this. xxx
Post a Comment