Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Wierd Questions

Lack of sleep seems to have been giving me some interesting ponderings, especially between 2am and 5 am today. I wondered if the postmen / postwomen got paid during the floods in Goucestershire (am assuming they did not have to make any deliveries!). My mind also wondered to the fascinating way they test roller coaster rides before the final sign off, which is to put a pig carcass into each seat and then do some observations. The question which popped into my mind is that surely all the pig carcasses have rigor mortis and cannot be suitably compared to floppy humans. The final ponderation was whether I could make any meaningful pics by joining the buises on my legs (these have been acquired from Cameron's tantrums). I decided the best I could do was to make a mini space ship, even at best, lob sided!

Have been pondering my happy place. I think it has turned into wishful thinking on my part. Its being locked in for the night at Chockywockydoodah and having to eat my way out. When I do eventually manage to chomp my way out, all the calories would have been magically eradicated. Bliss.

On other news, Jehova's witnesses came round at lunchtime. I answered the door covered in child related stains, half dressed, hair messed up and I think they were quite glad I did not want any "assistance". They gave me a leaflet (like I had any choice in the matter). There is an address on there, I am going to post it back along with a donor card. See what reaction I get.

No comments: