Took Charlotte to a sacro cranial therapy session today, in the hope that we may all get more sleep as a family, as am struggling on my average nightly allocation of 4 hours. Silly me for wanting more.
After the session, noticed that Pizza Express had opened up next to the library, complete with Italian Ice Cream palour. Had to have a taster of their watermelon flavour, which I can highly recommend. Then, feeling on a roll, I wondered over to the art centre to take a look at the current art exhibition. I was plesantly surprised when they allowed me in with my ice cream. So I got not only a sugar fix, but my kulture (!) fix as well. The pics were extremely thought provoking, the colours vibrant and the subject matter a little perplexing at times (its about a circus, but all abstract). I will stop describing it as my words wont do it justice, here is a link http://www.brighton.ac.uk/gallery-theatre/gallerylistingsfurtherinfo.html#Goto
My next mission is to find a price for a picture (spotty yoof minding the exhibition had no clue!) and work out how to afford one, even if I have to live on green potatoes for the rest of my life!
Thursday, 23 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment