Monday, 20 August 2007
Christmas Planning - paper, scissors and rock style
I absolutely hate having to plan for Christmas, but, once you have kids, the pressures of where you are spending Christmas become even more of a battle ground. I have therefore decided to leave it in the fate of a game of "paper, scissors and stones" to decide where we will be. Mental note, must only play this decider when I have had more than 2 hours sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought you would be at home in UK as the given answer as you cant travel with pressies and kids? And all rellies are banned til new year and can very well send pressies in post thank you very much.
You now have a great place for the crimbo tree, on the first level in the garden. Out of reach (maybe) of Cam
Well, something interesting has happened to that plan, tell you more when I see you. I quite fancy trading the tree in for a reindeer, at least we wont have to mow the lawn and have fertiliser if we get one?!!!
Post a Comment