Tuesday, 11 November 2008
A long long list for hubby
I will be away for four days with the kids. Hubby has plans to have a boys weekend watching bond movies and doing boy things. Not sure what that is. Someone enlighten me. Or perhaps not. He may be looking forward to a long lie in but thats before he sees the list as long as an orangutangs arm, stretching before him like route 66. There are some ok-ish chores in there and there are some downright rotters thrown in for good measure. His choice what order he does them in but he needs to get it all done by the time i get back. I have been telling him to think of it as Indiana Jones meets the Crystal Maze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You evil, evil woman.
A mans weekend ideally consists of watching tv in underpants, while drinking beer, farting and the most complex task and decision being where to order take away from.
But I am looking forward to hearing the feedback when you get back!
Post a Comment