Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Dog Poo

Dark Angel played a blinder today. I had an appointment to view a nursery. Whilst rushing to the car I must have stepped in some dog poo. I only realised this as I had been driving for about 5 mins. At first I kept blaming the aircon system for the stench in the car. Upon realising the unwelcome mess in my car, I pull over, get out I tried to wipe it off on the grass verge. I think I got it all.

Pull upto nursery, just as the woman answrs the door I realise I still have a load on my shoe. The woman must have thought I was slightly nuts as after shaking her hand I bend down to take my shoe off. She did not hear me explain why, as there was too much backgound noise. So there I am inspecting a nursery in bare feet. I wont mention the fact that by the end of the visit I had mashed banana with a generous sprinkling of glitter.

If I ever find the dog owner responsible, I will force them to clean MLP up after a raisin and spinach fest. Put your beloved pooches poo in a plastic bag, dog owners or I will find you!

No comments: