Well, it was always going to be a hard challenge. Its my grannies 80th birthday and my aunt and I are going to organise a gathering of family and close friends. We reckon that there will probably be about 40 of us. I am tasked next weekend with getting her moby and ringing her friends to tell them of our plan.
Whilst this is achiveable, the catering is going to be a hard nut to crack. My granny is even more fastidious about her food than I am. She has for her whole life not liked eating out, as she hates knowing she could have cooked something better at home. Oh yeah, she is also a puritan in terms of knowing where her food was sourced(thats where I interit it from!).
My plan is simple, give her enough champers and she will quite happily go large at McDonalds.........
Nah, in all seriousness, she will love whatever we organise. She will have no choice.
Tuesday, 4 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go for champers all the way!! Or that LETHAL booze you have tried to give me from hungary. Tsk tsk could fell a bull.
Post a Comment