One of the benefits of Stuarts business is that we have a golden ticket (card) to get us into the cash and carry. He normally opts to support the whole GDP of a cocoa producing country by buying a very large boxes of chocolate. He also cannot leave without a box of Scampi and Lemon Nik Naks. Oh, throw in the odd inflatable giant slide which has been reduced by 50%. And some booze.
Me, I buy small things, shower gel, dispensable soap. The best thing about the cash and carry is that you get to see loads of local caterers and what they buy. I now know that I would not touch anything of a local sarnie delivery service, as, everything they bought was totally cheap. Vacuum packed, cheap meat, reformed cheese. Need I say anything more. I have also spotted some local curry houses and restaurants. They were just stocking up on booze. Phew!
Wednesday, 21 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you cant go wrong with some cheap ham and cheese on cheap spongy white bread. you are witholding key parts of childhood from C i feel...
Post a Comment