When i am alone in the car, I tend to crank the stereo up way beyond healthy guidelines. I can feel the beat of the music in my ribs and the speakers are about to blow, the inside of the car feels like its about to implode with the force of the music, but its a refreshing and essential release to the rigours of family life.
Imagine my surprise the other evening when Stuart suggested we get headphones and then we can listen to music whilst the kids are asleep. One step further, he has actually found a silent disco, part of the Brighton festival, whereby you attend a disco but the noise is channeled through headphones. Am reserving judgement, but he is adament that we should go for his birthday.
I wonder what discos smell like, now that smoking laws have changed, and how it will feel to dance to music from a headphone. I may end up dad dancing. How peculiar!
Wednesday, 14 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment