"Yeah, its dead user friendly, you just point it at the sky, it aligns and then off you go..." That was the clincher of why I bought Stuart an all singing all dancing computerised telescope. Well, after about 5 hours of (mis) aligning it did not work, we could not see anything. After much coaxing and threats of getting a hammer to it, eventually it found 3 stars, but they looked more like random pin pricks in the fabric of darkness than anything else.
I have phoned the company. They asked me what the problem was. I explained that whilst a closeup of darkness is nice occasionally, it should not be doing that. They asked me for error messages, replied none. They suggested switching on and off. Advised that we had done that approx 130 times. Things really only got actioned once my baby started screaming in the background. Scared geek boy on the end of the phone sqeaked that they would send a replacement.
Thursday, 29 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Charlotte!
Post a Comment