I have had my op, quite painful and the painkillers dont appear to be doing much to stop the cramps or the hot / cold shivers. I am told it will probably be like this for at least another week. From my recollection when I had the op 5 years ago, it seemed like it went on forever. Ho hum. Am still mobile, but retreat to my bed when the kids start squabbling.
Been watching This is IT MJ dvd, its amazing. Think all it proves is that whilst he probably wasnt at the top of his game with weight issues or being able to express himself, he was in total tune to the music and the dancing. He put twnety something dancers to shame. Loved some of his outfits, way out there! I think his "physician" has a lot to answer for.
Kids are doing great, can hear Madam downstairs talking away for England, boy comes in every so often to give me a get well kiss.
Must sign off as fingers are not behaving on the keyboard. E, I think you should be able to post now, let me know if not.
Sunday, 28 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment