Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Soo back to blogging

Been a bit of a hard week, boy has had vomit bug again, he is on the mend and thats what counts. I met K up in London last Saturday, we mooched about Portobello, grabbed a delicious Pad Thai on a balcony overlookng the market, consumed some martini and checked out westfield shopping centre.

Hubby and I managed a rare day out today, went to a Karma bar at the marina and then checked out the latest Sherlock holmes movie, was a v relaxed day.

Not much else to report, my hyacinths have bloomed and withered. The tulips planted last year are making a tentative appearance out of the ground. If I were them, I would stay there as there is another cold snap expected.

Madam is now dry at night, so no nappies required there. I have purchased her some very lovely non pink bedding. Scary, in a couple of weeks, hopefully once the boy is dry, we wont need anything from the baby ailse. Hip hip hoooooooray!!!

Boys birthday party was great, apart from him getting a little tearful when we all sang him happy birthday. He does not like a fuss. S did us a great puppet show, the adults were in stiches. Most people came back here and chilled out, was great to see everyone.

No comments: