Took the kids to see the house yesterday, after checking that their room was big enough to play hide and seek in, they then ran round the house like loonies. I guess a house devoid of furniture is an exciting place for kids. Whilst the sound of scretching kids filled the air hubby and I tried to talk to the landlords. Practically impossible.
Boy then announces he needs a poo. Take him upstairs, landlady desperate to show me something upstairs, follows. At one point, boy is on the toilet yelling "I have finished, wipe my bottom", meanwhile Madam is jumping up and down like Tigger in one of the bedrooms screaming look at me, and Landlady is carrying on talking to me about the rubbish collection rota. I am trying to pay attention to landlady hoping she does not tear up the rental contract. Helpfully there was no toilet brush......
Also, I have ascertained I need to put the kids out on a Thursday for collection and the neighbours two doors down have rubbish the same age. Sanity, what sanity?
Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
phew, sounded like a close call in regards to getting contract ripped up! glad they love it and am sure it will be great when you are all moved in. take photos. send me!
Post a Comment