Monday, 8 June 2009

Skool Reunion

Had a school reunion with 5 friends last night. Had a great time, despite the kids best efforts to scupper my escape. It was the first time in kids living history that hubby and I were out on the same night, but not with eachother. Having told the boy that the babysitter was arriving at 7, he proceeded to tell me no babysitter needed as Teddy would look after him.

Babysitter arrived, read boy two books whilst I ran around in the background trying to find clothes to wear, straighten hair, remove random bits of banana out of my bag.

In the end, I managed to leave the house, met up with my friends and had a great time. Funny thing really, time seems to have stood still. Or is that just my perception? I found it quite scary looking at all the kids in our year photo. I was convinced that there could not have been more than 20 peeps in our year, as thats about how many people I remember.

Great nostalgic time was had. And also a fine curry. The third one in four weeks. Yummy!

No comments: