Slight grumble. Want to buy a bikini bottom for Madam. I dont like all in ones for kids and I dont see why I should have to pay for a bikini top I wont use. Feel like going upto the cash desk and offering them 50% of the asking price.
On a lighter note, am going to potty train Madam when we are on hols at the end of the month. This means that we will hardly need anything from the babysection any more, apart from a few nappies each week. Cannot wait for the day I dont have to visit the nappy and wipe aisle. Bring it on!
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHOHOO! Giant savings to come when no more diapers needed. Money that you can save and spend on shooooes. Seeing as the kids have ruined a few pairs for you I think its only right that they should contribute to new ones. Go potty training!
Post a Comment