I have accidentally found a new way to check how much weight I have put on. Accidental, as I discovered it whilst standing one legged in the shower dogding bath toys. An unlikely setting I hear you say for weighing ones self, but oh no, this is not weighing or BMI, or anything complex like that. You simply stand on one leg and shake your whole body for about a minute.
You can then see and hear the fat (and in my case cellulite, scar tissue etc) gently (or in my case vigourously) trying to defy gravity. I made a mental note of all the noises I heard and I will repeat the experiment after a trully full fat Christmas. Just for reference, my right bum cheek discovered my left thigh, hopefully they will not be such firm friends in 2008 as I am hoping to get more excersise!
Friday, 14 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment