Friday, 14 December 2007

Dear Santa

For Crimbo I would like:

1. The ability to remember to lock my car, so that the alarm does not interrupt the precious sleep I manage to get.

2. I would like my kids to amuse themselves for 5 minutes, so that I can eat some food without having to gulp it down like a pelican.

3. I would like to find the time to wear clothes that actually look good, I have many in my wardrobe, but, alas, I only ever get 5 mins to get ready, even then I am holding a child in my arms.

4. If all else fails with points 1 - 3. Give me more arms, more hours in the day and hook me up to redbull on tap, and I will be ok.

Thanks in advance

Barbara

1 comment:

Evova said...

maybe one of those clever caps with cans on the side and a tube coming down into your mouth? morning - red bull, evening - red wine, middle of the night - cocaine spiked tea?