Maybe I should...: stick to my NY resolutions
I love...: my kids, my hubby, my silver trainers, olives and reading
People would say that I'm...: a stickler for rules, they really dont know me at all
I don't understand...: people from up north
When I wake up in the morning...: its usually because my son is staring at me.
Life is full of...: minor irritations
My past is...: a nice place to visit, but you would not want to live there.
I wish...: I had a time machine
Tomorrow...: does not exist yet.
I have low tolerance...: for pink, alcohol and nasty people
I am totally terrified of...: spiders and rabid cats.
If I had a million dollars...: I would buy a library and a hat making operation
I am...: craving a glass of vino
My home is...: a total giddy mess due to two small kids
My best friend...: kissed me!
My parents taught me...: to be independent
Every day...: something bizaare happens
My life...: is wonderful if you like Imax...
If I found out my ex was gay...: what ex?
Boys are...: divine
Girls are...: great fun
I hate people who...: hate is a strong word, but dont cross me!
Last November...: it was cold?
Hickory Dickory Dock...: er, something to do with a mouse?
The best invention ever...: earplugs, not listening, lalala
I love it when...: its martini time
Sometimes I...: pretent I did not hear the phone ring.
I work...: ofcourse!
GO...: gadget go
God...: plays dice
Jesus...: also plays dice?
Buddha...: had the right idea
My dream last night...: was of vampires
My first thought waking up...: let me sleep
Today I ate...: home cooked ham, pasta carbonara, rocket salad, corn on the cob.
Sometimes I swear...: in Hungarian
As a child, I...: used to stare at people till it freaked them out.
The world could do with less...: ignorant people
Okay, post it into your blog or email your answers back to me....
Saturday, 25 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment