Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Quick catch up

Been a busy couple of weeks, busy and sickly. For a change I have been the sickly one, the new prescription of antibiotics sits in my handbag. I have decided not to take them as I dont believe what I have is a virus. Its just a reaction to a very loooooong winter. Salad, sunshine and a day off is all I need.

We celebrated pancake day early, Madame stuffed herself with 5 whole pancakes. 5 pancakes are actually taller than her. We took the boy to Wakehurst Place over the weekend to tire him out on a very long walk. The boy ran, scarpered and gamboled down hills which I had problems with. When we got back to the car it was not the boy in the need of 40 winks, it was me! We had 40 winks and then took him for mini golf.

Erm, think thats it.

No comments: