I am searching for a family holiday. I dont have a long list of criteria. It is as follows:
minimum 4 star hotel
has to have a mini golf course on site or nearby
does not have to be all inclusive, but if it is then icecream must be included (hubby designated this, who am I to argue?)
Either a family suite where we have a seperate room from the kids or a duplex bungalow as some family resorts have.
somewhere warm.
Now, am I asking for too much? Remember I have not narrowed it down to location or even price. So, can I find me a travel website that wont force all four of us to be in the same room? Nope, its nigh on impossible. All these very helpful websites want to save me money, but ruin our holiday by putting us all in the same room.
Maybe what I should do is setup a search engine for family holidays. I bet there are families who are more demanding than mine?
Wednesday, 4 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
http://www.sunsail.co.uk
http://www.takethefamily.com
or ask for advice!
http://www.twopointmorechildren.co.uk/news_detail.php?news_id=68&gclid=COCWhbbpw5gCFQECGgodC1QR0g
Thanks, got some ideas from Sunsail but I cannot phone a travelagent as kids want to grab the phone. Hubby " too busy" to call. Assume liverpool are playing....
xx
Post a Comment