Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Fluffball!

Invented a new game, much to the amusement of both my kids. Take the fluff from the filter of a tumble drier and compact it into snowball shape. Throw it at randomly selected object. Should fluffball stick you instantly win 5 points. Should fluffball not stick, you loose 5 points, and have to tidy it up without sneezing.

Toddler thinks its grey snow. I have tried to make the fluff non grey, but alas, even the fluff from a completely red load comes out, yes you guessed it, accountant grey.

3 comments:

Evova said...

White towels. They create white fluff. Get some from Tesco or Asda next time you go shopping and just wash and dry to cheer the wee one up!

Barb said...

great idea. will try that. I have a fairly furry white towel which could do with a moult! Thanks

Evova said...

Arent you back soon?? And cant you get a pc for your granny so I get updates???