The new room supervisor started in monsters room the other day. My introduction to her was in the corridor, she came booming up behind me saying ..."and you must be...." I instantly liked her. The only slight problem (for me) is that she has obviously removed the piercing from the corner of her mouth, for work reasons. The cover shield thats on there, from certain angles, makes it look like she has a fishes tail hanging out of her mouth. I tried hard not to stare.
Tell the boy to say hello and give Sarah a wave. He looks at me then looks at her. I am nervously praying he does not say the word fish in English, or the ground will have to swallow me up. He opens his mouth and hello comes out. He then backs away from her. My mind is then filled with fish related words. I vaguely remember asking how she is settling in, I hope I did not mention feeling like a fish out of water or whether she is assessing the scale of the job to be done. Sarah is lovely though, got a really good feeling for her, she also gave me a receipe for super soft playdough, so she is top notch in my book!
Thursday, 3 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment