Thursday, 3 July 2008
Ode to the man who washed my car
I know you asked for a fair price to wash the car. I am sorry, haggling is in my blood, I could not help it. I genuinely did not realise I only had coins left. I know £8, weighs a lot in change. I know you worked hard on cleaning the car, the smear stains on the windows are evidence of that. So are the hand prints on the bodywork. I forgot to go to the cash machine, therefore, your tip was 2 euros. One of which had a boiled sweet stuck to it. Dont grumble, who else gives you exotic currency (sort of) and dessert with your tip? I know the drill, next time you see me, dont make eyecontact and drive off in the opposite direction.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment