Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Roundup

Went to see Mama for four days. Had a great time, really enjoyed just being an adult and not having much more responsibility that choosing what to have for dinner, and where the next lot of ice cream / pastries were coming from. Best bit was trying to squeeze a rolled up super king size matress into the saloon car I hired. I would love to get hold of the CCTV footage from the parking lot where we accomplished this minor feat.

Kids are good, they really missed me nice to have some proper cuddles when I got back. D and K came down with the twins. Very quickly realised I was out of "how to entertain a small baby" mode.

Bikram yoga force is still stroing with me. I can now do the whole class without feeling the need to collapse in a heap. I can even do a mean eagle. AM going to sign up for unlimited yoga. S cleared me for 3 classes a week. going to be fun fun fun.

Got a massive package through from Z for the kids. It would seem that she has bought half of Zara. C now has 2 leather jackets and a barbour jacket. Madam still wanting everything pink. We have what I think are long and meaningfull conversations about how lovely purple and red are. She looks deep into my eyes and says she loves pink. May have to give in on some pink items....

Musings on milestones. This year will mark 17 years with S and 30 years in this wonderful country.

1 comment:

Evova said...

Krikey! That is a long long time...