Thursday, 6 May 2010

Recyle

Sent S old mobile to Mazuma to get some cash, argos card with £75 spondoolies duly arrived today. Got my eye on a coffee machine. Problem is they type of coffee machine I need does not actually exist. Coffee machine needs to have a motion sensor on it to know i am approaching. Hot coffee needs to be ready within about 15 mins of being awake.

I dont get the normal type of awakenings that other adults do (sans kids), mine are usually boy jumping up and down on my bed declaring he is ready for the day. The machine also needs to know to make weaker coffee during the day. I have a max of two coffees or I am something akin to a wired mongoose.

Machine also needs to be self cleaning or dishwasher proof. This is not because I am lazy and I dont clean, its becuase when I clean the current coffee maker out in the evening, it makes me crave coffee.

No comments: