My aunt bought Madam a sparkly mini handbag. Needless to say she loves it. Needless to say that she has gone about my jewlery box to fill her beloved bag with. the word magpie springs to mind, anything sparkly and chunky ended up in her handbag. I keep having to hide the handbag before we leave the house to ensure she does not take anything of great value out of the house.
Bought hyacinths today, two of them, good old reminder that spring is round the corner. Am hoping the bulbs I planted with the boy will start making an appearence.
Boy is so fast on the scooter that I cannot catch him running at full pelt. Madam is content with balancing on her scooter whilst I pull her along.
Fish are settling in, we bought a new plant today, our shoal of 5 will soon become larger. They are very relaxing to watch but the sound of the filter makes me want to pee all the time.
Boys party largely organised, ordered the party bags last night, what else would one do on a Sat night? Rock and roll, it isnt.
Madam had a terrible cough today, so much so that she threw up at one point. She then fell asleep on me for an hour. Its magical having her fall asleep on me, the smell of her hair, the sound of her snoring, sent me into a delerious 40 winks. I needed it as she was awake quite a bit of the night.
Sunday, 17 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Post a Comment