Managed to leave Henfield today in a car. We cheered as the car left the close. We booed quietly when the car slid all over the place.
Have ordered Camerons bday present from us, a bike, have to plan military operation to find the store and lug it back to the car tomorrow, should be fun with all the snow underfoot.
Have managed to buy a shed load of magazines for my forthcoming NHS mini break. Shall mostly be cooking tomm evening to ensure families blood sugar levels do not fall to critical levels. In Madam's case this will entail cooking half a cow, at least.
Er, thats it. Am now off to sort my work life out for tommorrow.....
Tuesday, 12 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One of the girls I worked with just handed me a pile of People magazines (she subscribes) so I am making my way through those. I started a Cosmo subsription in December and with nr 1 remembered why I dislike it so much. So have 12 numbers of hatred to go. I see it as a vent.
Let me know dates for the NHS adventure. And if you need any books I have a few new I can send over, among other a series about a female werewolf - the only one as all other werewolves are men - and her life kinda SyFy kinda trash lit. Perfect light reading. Have just bought book 3 for the hols ;-)
Post a Comment